Are you based in the UK? Performance management training courses are a perfect way to learn the key skills needed to effectively manage performance in the workplace, opening up a variety of employment opportunities. This short, auto-marked programme will build your knowledge of the core skills needed to manage performance and underperformance and to give feedback in the workplace.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £48! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: The importance of effective performance management
In this section, you will learn about formal and informal performance assessment in the workplace and the line manager’s role in performance management.
Section 2: How to manage the performance of individuals in the team
This section covers ways to ensure fair and objective formal assessment, how to set SMART objectives and performance standards for a team member and how to measure performance.
Section 3: Feedback in the workplace
You will discover the importance of feedback to improve performance and how to give feedback effectively.
Section 4: Managing underperformance
This section covers the potential areas of underperformance in the workplace and its causes, along with actions to restore performance to acceptable levels.
The benefits of this course include:
- Our Learner Support network is based in the UK
- Performance management training courses open up many employment opportunities
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness
Our short, bite-sized CPD courses are interactive and engaging, and take on average just two hours