Category Management Training Course
Do you want to significantly increase the number of Category Management opportunities that you identify, sell and land?
Our Category Management Training course covers a model and process, for effective day to day Category Management, that can be applied in today’s retailing markets. It will provide you with new approaches, fresh thinking, and thought provocation to ensure you keep ahead of your competitors.
It will improve the way Learners identify opportunities within their Category. Moreover, it will increase their ability to gain buy-in from buyers to accept and implement their recommendations, thus delivering increased sales and profit.
By the end of this Category Management training, the Learner will be able to:
- Know how to identify and agree S.M.A.R.T. Category targets.
- Understand their shopper, their preparer and their eater much better, to ensure that all are at the heart of their Category decisions.
- Know their supermarkets, to make sure they can align their Category recommendations to their needs.
- Turn analysis into opportunities, with more ways to interpret quantitative and qualitative data.
- Sell the opportunities more effectively, with better ways to engage the buyer.
- Land more opportunities in-store, and for longer through a better understanding of store operations.
- Know how to evaluate and improve each project, in order to make the next Category opportunity more successful.
Prices Start From £750, find out more:
What Learners Say About Category Management Training
“MBM really helped us to pinpoint the areas of Category understanding that offered us the greatest opportunities, and then transformed how we talk about Category across our business. They are challenging and will ask difficult questions, to get the best out of your team and the knowledge within”.
Category Controller, Florette