Nice of you to drop by. You’d like to write for us? Great. Here is our blogging criteria:
14 Criteria to Achieve
We have worked hard for over a decade to create a blog that has won awards and is the ‘go-to’ for Self Development. It is humbling the number of requests we receive to ‘write for us’. Thank you for your interest.
- Articles are about Self Development/Personal Development and the UK Grocery Industry. Read by HR Managers, Account Managers, L&D Managers, and Category Managers. You will need extensive experience in these areas to write for us. And the article must be unique.
- Include a minimum of 3 internal links.
- Include external links that add real value for the reader – ‘Link with Love’. These will be permanent and follow links.
- Achieve a Yoast SEO of ‘Good’.
- Achieve a Yoast Readability of ‘Good’. And check that it achieves the ‘Good’ score here.
- Include images that are free and have the appropriate credits included.
- A minimum of 1,000 words.
- Uses H1, H2, and H3 appropriately.
- All links will be followed and permanent. One external link to your website included, and must not be promotional.
- The keyword must be agreed with us first.
- Your article must include practical actions that the reader can act immediately and the article must include actionable tips that are not in the mainstream.
- Our benchmark for articles is getting higher as we learn more about what our readers want. Please bear this in mind.
- You need an image on Gravatar. You can check here, or sign-up, which is free.
- Your article must be accompanied by a bio of a maximum of 50 words and can include one link.
A Perfect Submission
This is a great submission because it adhered to all the criteria above: A perfect submission example.
Are You Good Enough?
To manage your expectations we reject half of the submissions. The mains reasons are:
- The writer has not read the criteria above. For example, ‘Please accept my submission’ – which is only 428 words. Rejected. See 7 above.
- A topic which is not of interest, e.g. How to market to SME’s.
- The writer is just link-building as quickly as they can without a desire to share an article that will help people to be the best version of themselves.
If you are still interested in writing for our award-winning blog because you can achieve the criteria above, then welcome aboard! Please complete the form below: