Subscribe to Our Learning & Development Blog and Get Free Stuff
Subscribe to our learning and development blog by completing this form:
Seven Reasons to Subscribe to Our Learning and Development Blog
#1: 300,000 Can’t Be Wrong!
Read by over 300,000 people per year. Our aim is to double this number in the next 18 months. Our blog will then reach over half a million people. Helping them to be the very best version of themselves.
We are very proud to have won several awards for our blog:
#3: Over 100 Great Writers from the World of Learning and Development, Grocery, and Experts on Soft Skills
Our blog is an amalgamation of not just our expert writers but we have also had articles written by external experts that wanted to share their knowledge, expertise, and experience. Here are just 10 of many:
- Andrew Stotter-Brooks, Etihad Aviation Group
- Simon Hazeldine has had several books published on the topic of negotiating and is a world-class speaker.
- Roger Jackson, CEO of Shopper Intelligence
- Geoff Burch has had his own series on TV, several books about the art of selling published, and is a very funny speaker.
- James Kerr, Author of ‘Legacy’.
- Caroline Ford is the ex-Group Head of Learning and Development at Thomas Cook Plc, the world’s best-known name in travel. Her article on training on a budget is well worth reading.
- Simon Leslie, MD of Hasbro.
- Lord Mark Price is the ex-chairman of Waitrose and we interview him about engaging employees.
- Caroline Ford, Head of L&D at Thomas Cook.
- John Ambrose, Leadership & Talent HR Product Owner at Virgin Media O2
#4: Not Just Articles – Infographics
Our infographics are the best available on the web. Here’s one example below. Just click on the image to see what we have to offer:
#5: Not Just Articles – Podcasts
Over 150 podcasts about soft skills, grocery, and learning & development.
#6: Not Just Articles – Videos
Over 500 videos about soft skills, grocery, and learning & development.
#7: Write for Us?
Many great people have. Just complete this form.