People Management Training Course
Do you want to significantly impove your People Management skills?
A Gallup poll of more than 1 million employed U.S. workers concluded, that the No. 1 reason people quit their jobs is a bad boss or immediate supervisor. Line managers play an essential part in organisations, with responsibilities from the day-to-day management of people, to implementing company policies and strategy. However, the challenges facing the line manager can be overwhelming. Particularly for those new to the role. This People Management Training Course addresses the real issues facing people managers today.
This training course will change the way managers approach management. It will give you the tools, techniques, and confidence, to better deal with challenging situations where effective People Management skills are essential. Like, learning how to have difficult conversations. Or, maintaining professional boundaries. Moreover, it will explore practical approaches to management theory, helping you to develop and adapt your management style. In short, it will help you be a better people manager, and allow you to extract the maximum performance from your team.
By the end of this People Management training, the Learner will be able to:
- Give and receive feedback that is ‘clear on issues and kind on people’.
- Set clear and meaningful performance expectations.
- Conduct a challenging performance conversation.
- Deliver motivational praise effectively.
- Demonstrate the skills and process of an effective coaching conversation.
- Identify current delegation opportunities and receive coaching on the approach to turn them into actions.
Prices Start From £750, find out more:
What Learners Say About People Management Training
“I walked in thinking I was ok at people management. I walked out knowing that I wasn’t & knowing that I wanted to be, and how I could become the people manager I wanted to be”