Sticky Learning ® Lunches. Daily 1pm. Free. 30-mins. Soft Skills Trg.
Net Revenue Management Training Course
Do you want to significantly improve the profit of your Category?
Our Net Revenue Management Training Course covers a model and process for effective day to day NRM. As a result this can be applied in today’s retailing markets. For example it will provide you with new approaches such as: fresh thinking, and thought provocation- consequently keeping you ahead of your competitors.
In other words it will improve the way Learners identify opportunities within their Category. Furthermore, increasing their ability to: gain buy-in from buyers, to accept and implement their recommendations and thus deliver increased sales and profit.
By the end of this Net Revenue Management training, the Learner will be able to:
- Understand what is Net Revenue Management and how to apply it.
- Know how to set a profit-based target, that their NRM activity delivers.
- Understand how to analyse shopper data and turn data into significant sales and profit opportunities.
- Leverage the 4 Ps of Product, Place, Price and Promotions.
- Use the fundamentals of ‘S.P.A.I.N.’ soft skills (Selling, Presentation, Analytical, Influencing & Negotiating).
- Use the 10 tools in the NRM pyramid to achieve the target.
- Know how to evaluate each tool in order to improve the next NRM implementation.
Prices Start From £750, find out more:
What Learners Say About Our Net Revenue Management Training
“MBM really helped us to pinpoint the areas of Category understanding that offered us the greatest opportunities, and then transformed how we talk about Category across our business. They are challenging and will ask difficult questions, to get the best out of your team and the knowledge within”.
Category Controller, Florette