Negotiation Skills Training Course
Do you want to significantly improve your confidence and achieve win:win outcomes? Allowing you to build long-term mutually profitable relationships.
In the challenging world of UK Grocery Retailing, the demand on a supplier’s sales & marketing teams to achieve profitable growth has never been greater. The bottom line is always under threat. Negotiation Skills Training.
In American football they have a playbook. A way of preparing for the game by identifying different plays in advance. They then they manage the game against the playbook. In our Negotiation Skills training course, we have something similar. We call it the ‘Your Negotiation Playbook’. It’s your very own negotiation plan of action. A way of preparing and then managing the negotiation using your playbook.
By the end of this Negotiation Skills training course, the Learner will be able to:
- Understand their strengths and weaknesses and how to reduce their weaknesses and improve their strengths.
- Recognise a good and bad negotiation and be able to thoroughly explain why it was good or bad.
- Prepare for every negotiation using a structured approach.
- Identify which stage of the negotiation they are in, at any time during a negotiation.
- Use a variety of tools to reduce deadlock, solve problems, and get their points across more effectively.
- Have improved confidence when negotiating.
Prices Start From £750, find out more:
What Learners Say about Negotiation Skills Training
“Negotiation skills challenged me to examine my existing negotiation belief and turned it on its head. I am now prepared, confident and listen going into a negotiation. I now honestly believe in win/win and am thrilled to have been given the opportunity to do the course.”
Account Manager, O’Brien Fine Foods