Coaching is Offered by Lots of Companies – Why Are You Different?
Our coaching is from people who have worked in the UK Grocery Industry, either at a UK supermarket, or at a supplier to a UK supermarket, or both. This means that we understand the challenges that you face and that we can help you overcome those challenges.
For top tips read our Executive Coaching Blog of Tips, e.g. ‘What is Coaching?‘.
What Does Executive Coaching Look Like?
Our extensive experience of coaching has led us to a formula that works. That said, this product is flexible and is first and foremost about identifying your challenges and working together to overcome them. There are 3 options for you:
||Face to face sessions(Typically 2-3 hours)
||Offline support(Hours available)
||3 – 4
||3 – 6
||4 – 8
If geography or cost is a real barrier, we also offer e-coaching. You will be coached via Skype, zoom, or google hangout. This is the same coach, the same tools, just without being physically face-to-face. This saves the time of the coach to travel to you. A saving we pass onto you. Just ask us about online coaching by contacting us.
What Could I Be Coached to Improve?
Here are some examples from our clients:
- Category Management Skills to identify opportunities, sell those opportunities, and deliver those opportunities.
- Build a Joint Business Plan that is well thought through, role-play the delivery, and win more business.
- Become a more effective Account Manager by leaping ahead using our experience.
- Understand the Category better, from the Shopper, Preparer, and Eaters’ point of view.
- Lead your team more effectively to achieve your KRAs and become a better coach.
- Present more effectively by sharing a story and engaging the audience with your message much better.
- Assess your Time Management capability so that you can become a more efficient Time Manager.