Get Better Results With Resilience Coaching Cards
Resilience Coaching Cards are for Coaches and also for those that say to themselves ‘I mustn’t take it personally’. Or ‘I must be a bit tougher’. The content of these resilience cards has been created by a registered psychotherapist. The coaching cards are split into 4 stages; M.I.N.D – Mindset, Importance, Network, and Direction.
Project Oxygen, by Google, analysed thousands of people’s performance data such as appraisals and 1-2-1’s. Their conclusion was that the skill that managers are worst at is Coaching. But also, the skill that managers need to be best at is Coaching. These cards give immediate access to the skills and power of coaching to help you to improve the performance of your people and yourself.
Using these Resilience Coaching Cards will enable you to:
- Ask yourself the more challenging questions that you don’t want to be asked around the topic of being tougher.
- Coach someone to be resilient. To take life’s knocks a little easier.
- Help someone to achieve more by getting passed the problems that hold others back.
Who Are the Resilience Coaching Cards For?
People, like you and I. Those that want to help themselves to have a ‘thicker skin’. Plus, coaches that want to have a set of questions to hand that can help them to help their coaches to put a spring back in their step.
What Do You Receive?
- 80 Resilience Coaching Cards. Approx the size of playing cards.
- Separated into the 4 stages of the M.I.N.D model – Mindset, Importance, Network, and Direction.
- 20 cards per stage.
- Each coaching card has a resilience question relevant to that stage.
How to Use these Resilience Coaching Cards
These Resilience Coaching Cards are easy to use. Here are 10 steps:
- Book a meeting with your coachee (that could be yourself) for 30-60 minutes.
- At the start of your session explain to your coachee that this is a coaching session:
- They should bear with you as you learn and get used to coaching with the cards.
- You will invite them to give you feedback at the end.
- Ask them to keep an open mind.
- There might be some bumps and pauses as this is a new approach to personal development or coaching.
- Start with the whole deck of +80 cards in front of you. Set your instructions cards to one side.
- Shuffle through and separate your 4 MIND question phases into individual piles.
- Begin with the 20 ‘Mindset’ stage Coaching Cards in your hand.
- Pick out the most appropriate questions from these first 20 cards. You do not need to ask all 20 questions, and you do not need to ask them in the order you have found them. Your aim is to help the coachee to identify ways for them to be the best version of themselves.
- Start asking and see what comes up.
- Repeat the above steps for the other 3 stages; Importance, Network, and Direction.
- Finish the coaching session when you have a clear answer in each stage.
- Your last step is to get some feedback for yourself as the coach.
Advanced Resilience Coaching Cards Free Online Tool
Here you will find one 3rd of the pack free. The printed deck you buy is 80 cards.
Read the Ultimate Guide
Click the image below: