Get Better Results With Persuasion Coaching Cards
Persuasion Coaching Cards are for anyone that wants to improve their ability to persuade others. You sell? You need to persuade. You present? You need to persuade. You want buy-in to a project? You need to persuade.
Project Oxygen, by Google, analysed thousands of people’s performance data such as appraisals and 1-2-1’s. Their conclusion was that the skill that managers are worst at is Coaching. But also, the skill that managers need to be best at is Coaching. These cards give immediate access to the skills and power of coaching to help you to improve the performance of your people and yourself.
Using these persuasion Coaching Cards will enable you to:
- Prompt you to consider persuasion techniques that you have not used.
- Coach someone, even if you have never coached someone before, by prompting them with new persuasion techniques.
- Improve your ability to persuade by simply grabbing a card and trying that persuasion technique.
Who Are the Persuasion Coaching Cards For?
People managers & leaders, beginner coaches at work, even qualified coaches, or for those that simply want to become the best version of themselves. These Coaching Cards provide an immediate and easy way to improve your ability to persuade others to do what you want them to do.
You do not have to be a qualified coach/trainer to use them.
Watch this one-minute video to find out more.
What Do You Receive?
- 80 Coaching Cards. Approximately the size of playing cards.
- Each card has a different persuasion technique.
How to Use These Persuasion Coaching Cards
These Coaching Cards are easy to use. Here are 10 steps:
- Book a meeting with your coachee (that could be yourself) for 30-60 minutes.
- At the start of your session explain to your coachee that this is a coaching session:
- They should bear with you as you learn and get used to coaching with the cards.
- You will invite them to give you feedback at the end.
- Ask them to keep an open mind.
- There might be some bumps and pauses as this is a new approach to personal development or coaching.
- Start with the whole deck of +80 cards in front of you. Set your instructions cards to one side.
- Ask the coachee to have a specific challenge in mind.
- Start by sharing one persuasion technique and see how the coachee might use that technique to help them to persuade better t solve the challenge they have in mind.
- Next, either stay with the current challenge and share another technique, or ask them to identify a new challenge and then share another persuaion technique.
- Your last step is to get some feedback for yourself as the coach.
Persuasion Coaching Cards Free Online Tool
Here you will find a 3rd of the pack free. The printed deck you buy is 80 cards.
Feedback From Previous Purchasers
‘Thanks for the GROW Coaching Cards – they arrived today. I think they’re a brilliant tool to help new leaders, or those new to coaching, to further develop their skills. I really like the thickness of the cards; they feel like a quality product and the £5 cost seems great value.’ – Kerry (Hughes) Lockyer – Director at Oomph Learning.
‘These cards are a fantastic tool when having a coaching conversation. I found them especially beneficial as a learning tool for introductory coaching workshops. They support the learner in knowing what questions to ask and understanding the benefits of the GROW model.’ – Katie Battersby, L&D Manager at Space NK.
‘I’m a self-employed freelance PR person and journalist, with a background in grocery and FMCG. I’ve known Darren for a number of years. He kindly sent me a pack of MBM G.R.O.W. Coaching Cards in return for sharing a post about them on LinkedIn. I love these cards! They guide you to set up a thought process which you can use in your own space and time to help you focus on aspects of a problem, think it through at your own pace and come back to it again with a fresh mind. I plan to use the cards to think through various challenges including how to develop my business and solving clients’ problems. They will also help me work on my concentration and my wellbeing and calmness.’ – Charles Smith, Freelance PR and Journalist’.
‘They are bigger than I expected, look really good and pose some interesting questions. Very good value.’ – Gordon McFarland, Global HR Director at The Boston Consulting Group.
Read the Ultimate Guide
Click the image below: