Training Course: Information 2 Insight – Nielsen IQ Client Exclusive
‘Empowering those that buy data to make a lot more money from it’, Andy Palmer, Training Course Tutor. A welcome from the tutor:
1. Training Course Overview
This training course has been designed exclusively by MBM for Nielsen IQ’s clients. Delivered in a Sticky Learning ® way – bite-size chunks over 3 weeks; 3 x 1.5-hour virtual classrooms, with Sticky Pieces ® (20-minute exercises to be completed in between the live virtual classrooms). In total, more than 1-day’s worth of training. Once you have purchased this product dates will be offered to you, for you to choose the most suitable dates for you.
2. Learning Objectives
By the end of this training course, the Learner will be able to identify at least £100,000 of new insights from their data. Plus be able to:
- Understand the differences between observation and insight.
- Validate the insights to ensure that those opportunities pass the ‘so what test’.
- Know how to calculate and assign values to insight-based category sales opportunities.
- Learn over 20 tools and techniques to help them identify more high-value insights, and more frequently.
3. People that should Buy this Training Course
This training course is ideal for Category Managers, Account Managers, Category Analysts, NPD Managers, and Marketing Managers. Those people that have a lot of data, yet struggle to identify high-value insights and frequently (Are you a wolf?). If you wish to book for 10, or more Learners, please complete the form at the bottom of this page for a bulk discount.
4. Managing Your Expectations
This 3-week training course has been designed by people from your industry. Using over 150 years of Retail Category Management experience, by ex-Nams, ex-Category Managers and ex-Buying Directors.
Each week you will attend a live virtual classroom for 1.5 hours and be joined by similar people to you, from across the grocery industry. In between the virtual classrooms, you will be emailed Sticky Pieces ® – exercises to complete to embed the learning to ensure that you achieve real behavioural change. Plus, we strongly encourage you to do 45-minutes per week of self-study, and have a weekly meeting with your line manager will help you to further embed the learning.
The training course will need your commitment to achieving the £100,000 goal.
5. Your Guarantee
A money-back guarantee. If you are not able to identify category sales opportunities in excess of £100,000 then we will refund your money. Terms and Conditions apply, see below.
You can also see our extensive client testimonials.
“I’ve been lucky enough to have a preview of this amazing course – Where else do you get offered a money-back guarantee? If you are not able to identify category sales opportunities in excess of £100,000 then we will refund your money. Terms and Conditions apply”, Russell Sylvester, European Market leader, Connect Partner Network at NielsenIQ.
6. Reasons to Buy
Simply, to make more money. That is the first reason and the most important one, to identify insights that you can then sell.
Secondly, we believe that people have the right to be the best version of themselves. We also believe that most training does not change behaviour. We will. This will. You will.
Thirdly, we make it stick. Sticky Learning ® is our own unique learning method.
Nielsen Connect Express Customer? Check out our Connect Express Insight Training.
7. Also Included
Included in the cost is also all of the following:
- Through your letterbox, you will receive a pack of our Learning Skills Coaching Cards.
- The Ultimate Guide to Category Management pdf.
- Exclusive templates, and tools, e.g. The RIO template and the PRO tool that you can use straight away.
- Access to the exclusive Q&A forum where you can ask questions and get answers from us & other Learners.
- Access to our Category Management calculator tools.
- A copy of our exclusive 73% Category Management funnel model whitepaper.
- You will gain access to the Knowledge Vault ® where you can:
- Watch 47 videos on Category Management.
- Read 58 articles on Category Management.
- Read whitepapers, like ‘Are You Concerned that You are Using the Same Promotional Mechanics that You did Last Year?’.
Click ‘Add to basket’ Now so that you can identify over £100,000 of category sales from your information.
Terms and Conditions
- The £100,000 of category insights is based on a person being accountable for a category in excess of £2m of sales.
- Regarding the moneyback guarantee, please bear in mind that we will need to do our due diligence, as you’d expect. Before a refund is agreed we will review your engagement during the virtual classrooms, ask for your completed Sticky Pieces ®, and request notes from your line manager meetings.
- Receiving our emails? We don’t want you to miss the preparations for the training – Please check that you have received a purchase confirmation email within 2-hours. If not, please check your spam. If you have still not received an email, please contact us.
- As you checkout, you will be asked for your line manager’s email address because we will email them information about how they can support you to achieve your individual learning objective.