Get Better Results With Customer Service Coaching Cards
Customer Service Coaching Cards are for anyone that wants to improve their customer service. Either their own, or these are also ideal for managers. Frustrated by the feedback from customers? Use this learning tool.
Project Oxygen, by Google, analysed thousands of people’s performance data such as appraisals and 1-2-1’s. Their conclusion was that the skill that managers are worst at is Coaching. But also, the skill that managers need to be best at is Coaching. These cards give immediate access to the skills and power of coaching to help you to improve the performance of your people and yourself.
Using these Customer Service Coaching Cards will enable you to:
- Ask yourself the questions that you don’t want to be asked.
- Coach someone, even if you have never coached someone before.
- Help someone to mprove their approach to customer services, and ultimately improve customer satisfaction.
Who Are the Customer Service Coaching Cards For?
People managers & leaders, beginner coaches at work, even qualified coaches, or for those that simply want to become the best version of themselves. These Coaching Cards provide an immediate and easy way to improve customer service in your business.
You do not have to be a qualified coach/trainer to use them.
What Do You Receive?
- 80 Coaching Cards. Approx the size of playing cards.
- Separated into the 6 stages using the nmenonic of ‘C.H.A.S.E.S”:
- Communicating and Active Listening
- Hospitality and Responsiveness
- Area/Department Knowledge and Teamwork
- Service Recovery and Not Saying No
- Engaging & Wowing the Guest
- Special Requests and Interselling
- About 13 cards per stage.
- Each coaching card has a question relevant to that stage.
How to Use These Customer Service Coaching Cards
These Coaching Cards are easy to use. Here are 10 steps:
- Book a meeting with your coachee (that could be yourself) for 30-60 minutes.
- At the start of your session explain to your coachee that this is a coaching session:
- They should bear with you as you learn and get used to coaching with the cards.
- You will invite them to give you feedback at the end.
- Ask them to keep an open mind.
- There might be some bumps and pauses as this is a new approach to personal development or coaching.
- Start with the whole deck of +80 cards in front of you. Set your instructions cards to one side.
- Shuffle through and separate your 6 stages into individual piles.
- Begin with the 13 Communicating and Active Listening stage Coaching Cards in your hand.
- Pick out the most appropriate questions from these first 13 cards. You do not need to ask all 13 questions, and you do not need to ask them in the order you have found them. Your aim is to help the coachee to identify their goal.
- Start asking and see what comes up.
- Repeat the above steps for the other 5 stages; Hospitality and Responsiveness, Area/Department Knowledge and Teamwork, Service Recovery and Not Saying No, Engaging & Wowing the Guest, and Special Requests and Interselling.
- Finish the coaching session when you have a clear answer in each stage.
- Your last step is to get some feedback for yourself as the coach.
How To Use These Cards to Rocket Your Customer Service
Join Darren A. Smith and Andrew Stotts from the Weird Human podcast, as they explore customer service with the useful tools of coaching cards.
Customer Service Coaching Cards Free Online Tool
Here you will find a 3rd of the pack free. The printed deck you buy is 80 cards.
Feedback From Previous Purchasers
‘Thanks for the GROW Coaching Cards – they arrived today. I think they’re a brilliant tool to help new leaders, or those new to coaching, to further develop their skills. I really like the thickness of the cards; they feel like a quality product and the £5 cost seems great value.’ – Kerry (Hughes) Lockyer – Director at Oomph Learning.
‘These cards are a fantastic tool when having a coaching conversation. I found them especially beneficial as a learning tool for introductory coaching workshops. They support the learner in knowing what questions to ask and understanding the benefits of the GROW model.’ – Katie Battersby, L&D Manager at Space NK.
‘I’m a self-employed freelance PR person and journalist, with a background in grocery and FMCG. I’ve known Darren for a number of years. He kindly sent me a pack of MBM G.R.O.W. Coaching Cards in return for sharing a post about them on LinkedIn. I love these cards! They guide you to set up a thought process which you can use in your own space and time to help you focus on aspects of a problem, think it through at your own pace and come back to it again with a fresh mind. I plan to use the cards to think through various challenges including how to develop my business and solving clients’ problems. They will also help me work on my concentration and my wellbeing and calmness.’ – Charles Smith, Freelance PR and Journalist’.
‘They are bigger than I expected, look really good and pose some interesting questions. Very good value.’ – Gordon McFarland, Global HR Director at The Boston Consulting Group.
Read the Ultimate Guide
Click the image below: