Couples’ Coaching Cards
Improve Your Most Important Relationship With Couples’ Coaching Cards
Couples Coaching Cards are for people that wish to ‘take stock’ of their relationship, take a fresh perspective on their relationship, and improve their relationship.
Project Oxygen, by Google, analysed thousands of people’s performance data such as appraisals and 1-2-1’s. Their conclusion was that the skill that managers are worst at is Coaching. But also, the skill that managers need to be best at is Coaching. Whether you use an external coach or use these coaching cards as a couple, they will help you to grow together.
Using these Couple’s Coaching Cards will enable you to:
- Assess your relationship, as an individual, or as a couple, so that you can understand how well your relationship is working.
- Ask the questions that you don’t want to be asked, that uncover new perspectives.
- Know the strengths and weaknesses of your relationship, when it is good and when it is not.
Who Are the Couples’ Coaching Cards For?
People with a significant other that want to explore their relationship further with a view to knowing what they can do to achieve an even more fulfilled relationship together.
What Do You Receive?
- 80 Couple’s Coaching Cards. Approx the size of playing cards.
- Separated into the 4 stages of the MIND model; Mindset, Importance, Network, and Direction.
- 20 cards per stage.
- Each coaching card has a question relevant to that stage.
How to Use these Couples’ Coaching Cards
These Couples’ Coaching Cards are easy to use. Here are 10 steps:
- Book a meeting with your coachee (that could be yourself) for 30-60 minutes.
- At the start of your session explain to your coachee that this is a coaching session:
- They should bear with you as you learn and get used to coaching with the cards.
- You will invite them to give you feedback at the end.
- Ask them to keep an open mind.
- There might be some bumps and pauses as this is a new approach to personal development or coaching.
- Start with the whole deck of +80 cards in front of you. Set your instructions cards to one side.
- Shuffle through and separate your 4 MIND question phases into individual piles.
- Begin with the 20 ‘Mindset’ stage Coaching Cards in your hand.
- Pick out the most appropriate questions from these first 20 cards. You do not need to ask all 20 questions, and you do not need to ask them in the order you have found them. Your aim is to help the coachee to identify their goal.
- Start asking and see what comes up.
- Repeat the above steps for the other 3 stages; Importance, Network, and Direction.
- Finish the coaching session when you have a clear answer in each stage. A Mindset. An understanding of Importance. Knowing your Network. And finally, an agreed Direction.
- Your last step is to get some feedback for yourself as the coach.
Couples’ Coaching Cards Free Online Tool
Here you will find a 3rd of the pack free. The printed deck you buy is 80 cards.
Read the Ultimate Guide
Click the image below: