We are the training provider to the UK grocery industry. We help suppliers to the big four supermarkets to develop the soft skills that will secure them more profitable wins.
Learning needs to be intriguing, and to this end, we name each one of our training courses after a relevant film, and we’ll make reference to this on the course to help the Learners learn more.
- Communication Skills – Lost in Translation
- Conflict Management – Fight Club
- HBDI ® Training – A Life Less Ordinary
- Influencing Skills – Braveheart
- Learning To Learn – Total Recall
- People Management – The Karate Kid
- Presentation Skills – The King’s Speech
- Time Management – Groundhog Day (Most Popular)
- Category Management – The Matrix (Very Popular)
- Executive Coaching – A Star is Born
- Must Win Meetings – Runaway Jury
- Negotiation Skills – Top Gun (Very Popular)
- Leadership Training – Coach Carter
- Sales Training – The Wolf on Wall Street
- Team Building – The Great Escape
- Training Needs Analysis
- Understanding UK Supermarkets and the UK Grocery Market
Bolt ons are extensions to your normal course programme. They help you to get the absolute best out of the training that we provide. During an Annual Refresh we will review your progress, give you a refresher on what you’ve learn, and provide you with a bunch of new tools to support your learning. Individual coaching allows us to train you in a basis (rather than 1-12, like in the normal course environment), which means your tutor will be solely focused on helping
- Annual Refresh: We’l’l review and refresh your course, and assist with your future progress.
- Individual Coaching: 1-to-1 training to help you reach your individual learning objective.
Which one of the above products are you interested in for your team?