Get Better Results from Training With Sticky Learning Coaching Cards
Sticky Learning Coaching Cards are for people that have just attended training courses, and afraid that they’ll do nothing differently. These coaching cards will help you to get the very most from the training. Maximise your return on investment.
Project Oxygen, by Google, analysed thousands of people’s performance data such as appraisals and 1-2-1’s. Their conclusion was that the skill that managers are worst at is Coaching. But also, the skill that managers need to be best at is Coaching. These cards give immediate access to the skills and power of coaching to help you to improve the performance of your people and yourself.
Using these Sticky Learning Coaching Cards will enable you to:
- Ask yourself the questions that you don’t want to be asked.
- Coach someone, even if you have never coached someone before.
- Achieve behavioural change from a training course.
Who are the Sticky Learning Coaching Cards For?
People managers & leaders, beginner coaches at work, even qualified coaches, or for those that simply want to become the best version of themselves. Particularly designed to help managers to help their team. By giving line managers the questions, they need to ask to avoid all the time spent by their team training, going to waste. For example, two days after training is the critical time where the Learner either chooses to keep or dump what they have learnt. These cards will change this.
You do not have to be a qualified coach/trainer to use them.
What Do You Receive?
- 80 Sticky Learning Coaching Cards. Approx the size of playing cards.
- Separated into the 4 stages of 2, 7, 21, and 28. Representing the 4 critical time periods after a training course.
- 20 cards per stage.
- Each coaching card has questions relevant to that stage.
How to Use these Sticky Learning Coaching Cards
These Coaching Cards are easy to use. Here are 10 steps:
- Book a meeting with your coachee (that could be yourself) for 30-60 minutes.
- At the start of your session explain to your coachee that this is a coaching session:
- They should bear with you as you learn and get used to coaching with the cards.
- You will invite them to give you feedback at the end.
- Ask them to keep an open mind.
- There might be some bumps and pauses as this is a new approach to personal development or coaching.
- Start with the whole deck of +80 cards in front of you. Set your instructions cards to one side.
- Shuffle through and separate your 4 Sticky Learning coaching cards into 4 individual piles.
- Begin with the 20 ‘2’ stage Coaching Cards in your hand.
- Pick out the most appropriate questions from these first 20 cards. You do not need to ask all 20 questions, and you do not need to ask them in the order you have found them. Your aim is to help the coachee to get the very most from the training course they have just attended.
- Start asking and see what comes up.
- Repeat the above steps for the other 3 stages; 7, 21, and 28. If appropriate – A Learner may have only attended a training course last week and so the first stage might only be needed. Though, you can help the Learner by asking questions from the other stages, so that they can see what is coming.
Development Conversation Coaching Cards Free Online Tool
Here you can find one 3rd of the pack free. The printed deck you buy is 68 cards.
Read the Ultimate Guide
Click the image below: