Get Better Results With Advanced GROW Coaching Cards
Advanced GROW Coaching Cards are for coaches. Coaches that wish to push further to achieve more with their coaches. These cards are not for the beginner or the intermediate coach. More for the established/advanced coach.
Project Oxygen, by Google, analysed thousands of people’s performance data such as appraisals and 1-2-1’s. Their conclusion was that the skill that managers are worst at is Coaching. But also, the skill that managers need to be best at is Coaching. These cards give immediate access to the skills and power of coaching to help you to improve the performance of your people and yourself.
Using these Advanced GROW Coaching Cards will enable you to:
- Ask yourself the more challenging questions that you don’t want to be asked.
- Coach someone to improve their performance beyond basic coaching sessions.
- Help someone to achieve much, much more, from solving deeper problems to bigger challenges.
Who Are the Advanced GROW Coaching Cards For?
Established coaches that want to get even more from their coaching sessions. Still using the GROW model, but now with more challenging and deeper questions to help you strive for even more with your coachee.
What Do You Receive?
- 80 Advanced GROW Coaching Cards. Approx the size of playing cards.
- Separated into the 4 stages of the GROW model; Goal, Reality, Options, and Way Forward.
- 20 cards per stage.
- Each coaching card has an advanced question relevant to that stage.
How to Use these Advanced GROW Coaching Cards
These Advanced GROW Coaching Cards are easy to use. Here are 10 steps:
- Book a meeting with your coachee (that could be yourself) for 30-60 minutes.
- At the start of your session explain to your coachee that this is a coaching session:
- They should bear with you as you learn and get used to coaching with the cards.
- You will invite them to give you feedback at the end.
- Ask them to keep an open mind.
- There might be some bumps and pauses as this is a new approach to personal development or coaching.
- Start with the whole deck of +80 cards in front of you. Set your instructions cards to one side.
- Shuffle through and separate your 4 GROW question phases into individual piles.
- Begin with the 20 ‘Goal’ stage Coaching Cards in your hand.
- Pick out the most appropriate questions from these first 20 cards. You do not need to ask all 20 questions, and you do not need to ask them in the order you have found them. Your aim is to help the coachee to identify their goal.
- Start asking and see what comes up.
- Repeat the above steps for the other 3 stages; Reality, Options, and Way Forward.
- Finish the coaching session when you have a clear answer in each stage. A Goal. A clear view of the Reality. An Option or options to move from the Reality towards the Goal. And finally, an agreed Way Forward.
- Your last step is to get some feedback for yourself as the coach.
Advanced GROW Coaching Cards Free Online Tool
Here you will find a 3rd of the pack free. The printed deck you buy is 80 cards.
Read the Ultimate Guide
Click the image below: