Sticky Learning ® Lunches. Daily 1pm. Free. 30-mins. Soft Skills Trg.
Myers Briggs Training Course Outline
Following the revolutionary work of Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Carl Jung, MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) is one of the most popular personality profiling tools in the world. Through Myers Briggs training, knowledge of your MBTI frees you to recognise your own natural preferences. Allowing you to trust your potential for growth and excellence.
This is a Myers Briggs training course of 1/2+1/2+1/2 classroom days, spaced over 4 months. Specifically designed for suppliers to the UK Grocery Industry, it includes support in between training days designed to make the learning stick. You will experience our unique training method Sticky Learning ®.
The course will be delivered by a world class tutor that has worked in the UK Grocery Industry. In addition, like all of our training courses, it includes our ROI guarantee.
Unsure if you need a Myers Briggs training UK workshop?
By the end of this Myers Briggs training, the Learner will be able to:
- Use the Myers Briggs self-report questionnaire to identify their individual Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Be able to identify the four different dimensions, extraversion (E), Introversion (I), Sensing (S), and Intuition (N).
- Identify each of the 16 personality types and understand some of the key differences.
- Describe their own type preferences in terms of the Myers Briggs type indicator and how they like to interact.
- Develop an understanding of the type preferences of others and recognise behaviour cues from each different type preference.
- Understand how to adapt their approach to better communicate and engage with people of different type preferences.
What is Myers Briggs? find out more here in our Ultimate Guide to Myers Briggs
Prices Start From £750, find out more:
What Learners Say About Our Myers Briggs Training
”Coming Soon, but for now, here’s one from our Leadership / HBDI training:
“We asked MBM to lead an away day for our leadership teams and they delivered exactly what we needed. Tailoring the session to meet our needs (and adapting it as he went along to ensure they stayed engaged). Andy led a highly entertaining and interactive afternoon based around their HBDI ® assessments with a group of GPs, Senior Nurses, Mangers and the Executive Team and six weeks on people are still talking about what colour they are and what that means for how they work together. A hugely successful event and I’d highly recommend them if you want to shift the thinking with your teams.”
Jo BettertonAssociate Director for Organisational Development, The Hurley Group