Sticky Learning ® Lunches. Daily 1pm. Free. 30-mins. Soft Skills Trg.
Learning to Learn Training Course
This course is about understanding how to learn more, more quickly, and more easily.
Allowing you to transfer skill development to the long term. The benefits are simple. Over 400% more knowledge is retained! This is a 1/2 day training Course. Specifically designed for suppliers to the UK Grocery Industry. Research into learning states that we forget most of what we have been taught; suggesting that one-day training courses are a waste of money. This course is designed to address the lack of accountability by many one-day training providers. Its core aim is for long term transfer of the newly learned skill.
The course will be delivered by a world class tutor that has worked in the UK Grocery Industry. In addition, like all of our training courses, it includes our ROI guarantee.
We specifically designed this training course to help people get more out of their training. The premise is simple. It is about ensuring training and the associated skill development lasts over the long term. Through this course, we provide everyone with a solid platform to start from. Thus, allowing them to reap all of the benefits and, in turn, providing a better ROI.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Be aware of how and why new skills are lost so easily and how to overcome that challenge.
- Understand the importance of capturing Learner’s own notes in a way that enables you to more easily recall and retain what they will digest.
- Identify and understand their learning style and how to apply it in a learning environment.
- Appreciate the importance of the goal-setting theory and how this can help the Learner to better achieve what they want from their training.
- Understand how to create new habits in order to embed their learning faster and for the long term.
- Value the importance of a learning buddy and how useful it can be when you use this resource to retain and recall knowledge.
Prices Start From £750, find out more:
What Do Learners Say About this training?
”I really enjoyed the course. The Learning styles exercise was particularly enlightening. So much so that I got Andy to give me a spare copy. Then I asked my wife to complete it that evening so that I could try and understand her a little better! Such piece is great for my own self-awareness and to make me conscious/aware of why other people may react differently in a meeting/course etc.
Plus, to better understand the team who work for me and how I may need to tailor my approach with them off the back of it – The way I do it is probably indicative of how I would want to learn, rather than how they would best take things in. The mind mapping was also great and is something I have occasionally used in the past but having seen how to do it properly, something I will use more.
Finally, Keepers and triggers – I have already started to note down the room, who’s there, who I’m next to, weather, etc. Habits – not incorporated any of these into my work life but certainly have done at home and got myself a trigger to make sure they are linked.”
Account Controller, AG Barr