Sticky Learning ® Lunches. Daily 1pm. Free. 30-mins. Soft Skills Trg.
Influencing Skills Training Course
Do you want to significantly increase the influencing skills you and your team have?
Many of us fail to influence because we don’t realise it takes a skill to do so. It is not an inborn talent. While some take to it like fish to water, the majority of us must work hard to learn and develop it. This Influencing Skills training supports Learners to get more of what they need in a positive way.
This training course will help Learners to better influence buyers, NPD teams, and supply chain teams by harnessing interpersonal and communication skills. It will give them tools, techniques, and confidence to better deal with situations where effective persuasion skills are essential. Thus, leading to improvements in individual performance, and winning more negotiations for the business. After all, that multi-million-pound deal is too important to jeopardise by not influencing enough or using the wrong approach.
By the end of this Influencing Skills, the Learner will be able to:
- Use a variety of tools, including positive self-talk and visualisation, to strengthen self-awareness and inner confidence.
- Demonstrate body language that is congruent with the message that they wish to send.
- Read and recognise what might lie behind the body language used by others and use this positively to enhance relationships.
- Demonstrate a range of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) techniques, including mirroring and matching, to create and strengthen rapport with others.
- Demonstrate the skills of an assertive approach to influencing, depending on the situation.
Prices Start From £750, find out more:
What Learners Say About Influencing Skills Training
“Influencing with Impact has helped me to understand how my body language and mannerisms communicate subconscious messages to my audience, what I needed to control and the simple ways to be more influential. I thoroughly enjoyed this course and came out with various approaches to improving my deliverance and influencing impact, which I put into practice immediately.”
AC Goatham & Son