Conflict Management Training Course
Do you want your team to better manage conflict internally and externally?
Conflict is an inevitable part of work. It isn’t a bad thing, it is simply part of day-to-day working life. We’ve all been in situations where our competing goals clash. Furthermore, we’ve all witnessed the often intense personal animosity, that can result when issues are left unaddressed. When problems are simply left to bubble under the surface. This Conflict Management training will help eliminate many of the hidden problems, creating a more productive workplace.
This training course will change the way Learners approach conflict. It will give them tools, techniques, and confidence to better deal with situations, where conflict management skills are essential. Thus, leading to better working relationships, improvements in performance and greater workplace harmony.
By the end of this Conflict Management training, the Learner will be able to:
- Increase self-confidence when faced with conflict.
- Identify other people’s conflict styles and needs.
- Exit challenging conversations knowing that the Learner was able to put their point across effectively.
- Know the right questions to ask at the right time, and demonstrate active listening, to really understand the other person’s perspective.
- Understand organisational politics and use a positive, ‘above the line’ approach that demonstrates awareness and integrity.
- Learn about body language, tone, & words and what they can really mean.
Prices Start From £750, find out more:
What Learners Say About Conflict Training
“MBM organised our annual team away day and delivered a first-class event. Building the schedule around resolving business challenges and conflicts, the content was well-managed and supported by Darren’s insight into high performing teams in customer-facing environments. We were impressed with every aspect of the training, and would not hesitate to recommend MBM.”
Commercial Director, Barfoots of Botley