Coaching Skills Training Course
Do you want to significantly increase your ability as a manager and leader to coach your team effectively?
This Coaching Skills Training course is about taking all the things we think and know we ‘should’ be doing as leaders. Those parts we sometimes shy away from because we feel under-qualified and the elements we’d like to do more of in our role to help others succeed.
Why? Because in truth if we do bring this to life it will actually create more impact on our bottom lines, a higher level of fulfillment in our roles, and at the same time make our working lives easier. Meaning we can focus more of our energy on the really important stuff. This only happens by learning to be fully present in the conversation, asking the questions, and listening with such a high level of engagement that people know you care. This is what coaching truly is about.
The course covers 4 core elements; Coaching Fundamentals, Coaching Psychology, Advanced Coaching for Performance, and Feedback models that create long-lasting impact.
By the end of this Coaching Skills training, the Learner will be able to:
- Understand the Competency Ladder and how to apply it.
- Use the GROW coaching model with their teams.
- Understand the difference between coaching/mentoring/counselling.
- Use more effective questioning; Open/Closed, Reflective, Funnelling to name a few.
- Explore beliefs in Coaching – ‘Pygmalion effect’.
- Know how to use and understand the Transactional Analysis Drama Triangle.
- Know how to apply these learnings instantly within your team – and get results.
What are Coaching Skills? find out more here in our Ultimate Guide to Coaching Skills
Prices Start From £750, find out more:
What Learners Say About Coaching Skills Training
“MBM quite simply gave me the tools to do the job in a far more advanced and professional way. From delivering professional coaching to effective category management practices, these learnings have allowed me and my team to undertake these skills very effectively with our key retail customers. Thanks to the whole MBM team for their continued support of our business.”
Head of Retail, Greencell