How Do We Make Car Coaching ‘Stick’ – Achieve Real Behavioural Change?
We make the coaching session sticky using the following methods:
- The initial conversation is about how to achieve behavioural change. The Coach asks the Coachee how they prefer to learn in order to achieve the results they need.
- Each session is voice recorded for the Coachee, and they are sent access to a library of their sessions.
- Plus, the Coachee writes the actions that are agreed from the session, and they are added to the Coach’s file, which they can access later.
How Safe is Car Coaching?
Firstly, the driver/Coachee must have 15 years of driving experience, and a clean licence. Secondly, before the car is switched on, the Coach and Coachee discuss how coaching will work best for the driver before the Coaching session begins. For example, if the driver says, ‘Focus’, then the Coach stops talking and the driver focuses on the road more. Also, if the driver needs a break, then he/she says, ‘Gap’, and the Coach stops asking questions until the Coachee is ready to proceed again.
How Is Car Coaching Affected by the Coronavirus?
This product is a good solution because it avoids the need for a group of people. Instead, 121 coaching is obviously a smaller group, and significantly reduces the chances of passing on a virus. Phone coaching, obviously, completely avoids the problem of potential contamination person to person.
How Much Does It Cost?
For each hour the Coach spends with the Coachee the cost is £350+vat. This assumes that our Coach can travel to the Coachee’s local station within 1 hour. We have Coach’s nationwide. Phone Coaching is £250+vat per hour.
What are the Benefits?
- The Coachee uses their ‘downtime’ to become a better version of themselves.
- Precious time in the office is not used.
- The Executive receives the same personal development opportunity as their people.