In his book Tribes, Seth Godin states that it is leaders who shape the future of business, political and social organisation. The most powerful tool a leader has, he asserts, is Influencing Skills. Godin: “Managers manage by using the authority the factory [or organisation] gives them… A manager can’t makechange because that’s not his job. His job is to complete tasks assigned to him by someone else in the factory.Leaders, on the other hand, ….. use passion and ideas to lead people, as opposed to using threats and bureaucracy to manage them.
PDF: The Ultimate Guide to Influencing Skills
The Ultimate Guide to Influencing Skills PDF
In this Ultimate Guide to Influencing Skills, we explore the topics below to help you and your teams improve their influencing skills:
- What are Influencing Skills?
- Why are Influencing Skills Important?
- What is an Example of Influence?
- How do you Influence Others?
- How do you Demonstrate Influencing Skills?
- What is your Influencing Style?
- Why we fail to influence
- What are Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Determine your level of Persuasion Skills
- What improves your Persuasion Skills?
- What are Six Sources of Influence?
- Understand HBDI to Become more Persuasive
- Six Incredibly Effective Principles of Persuasion
- Practical tips to Develop Influence
- So, in summary
- Look at our tutorial videos
If our ultimate guide does not help you to understand Influencing Skills better, tell us. Simply complete a contact us telling us why. Post them back to us and we’ll refund you. Read our returns policy to find out how.