The Ultimate Guide to HBDI® PDF
The HBDI Whole Brain Model was developed by Ned Herrmann. This metaphorical model is used to understand that each person has four quadrants when it comes to the process of thinking, communicating, and decision making. The model measures preferences to thinking & processing styles and doesn’t measure competence, personality & intelligence.
In this Ultimate Guide to the HBDI psychometric tool, we will deliver answers and understanding to the following:
- What is HBDI Assessment?
- Who Founded The HBDI Psychometric Test?
- Is the HBDI Test Popular?
- What Can You Expect from Using the HBDI Assessment?
- Example of a Completed HBDI Profile
- Explaining the HBDI Profile
- Benefits of Knowing Your HBDI Profile
- Can You Increase Your Thinking In Less Preferred Quadrants?
- Can Whole Brain Thinking Support Leadership Development?
- Other Psychometric Tools
- HBDI vs Other Psychometric Testing Tools
- Further Reading and Resources
If our products do not help you to be the best version of yourself, tell us. Simply complete a contact us telling us why. Post them back to us and we’ll refund you. Read our returns policy to find out how.
Back to shop