So, you want to be a Leadership Expert?
…Because I’m doing exactly what my leader did before me and I’m seeing gaps in my behaviours. The results I’m getting with new team members of the team seem to be widening. I don’t seem to be getting the traction I really should be getting because I’m not completely sure what ‘Leadership’ actually is. Or want to take these people in a new direction that will help grow the business in a very different, dynamic way and am worried I don’t have the right foundation in place. This product will help you…
What will I Learn as an E-Learning Leadership Ninja?
The learning objectives for this e-learning Leadership training course are that by the end of this training you will be able to…
- Understand the development of leadership and management models and what value you can take from them.
- Gain an understanding of how to assess where you are currently as a leader.
- Know how to explain what great looks like in Leadership practice and benchmark yourself.
- Explain the skills required to be a leader and Identify your own gaps.
- Explain the behaviours required to be a leader and Identify your own gaps.
- Understand the leadership challenges and learn tactics to approach them.
- Demonstrate how to use the skills learnt over the next 7 weeks to create real change.
What can you expect?
This 7-week course has been designed using real-life experiences and hands-on trial and testing application by Leaders in every industry and walk of life.
Each week we will email you a piece of the course to study and then complete. This online leadership training course is, however, not for the faint-hearted. You must start each piece of coursework, and where possible complete it in that week. If you get behind, you may struggle to catch-up.
How will it work
You need to allow a half-day per week to complete each exercise. If you wish to break this down over the week, do so. Whatever works for you, just get it booked in – now.
As we move through the course you will be walked through our unique Leadership coaching model EVOC. This is a 4-step framework that will be spread over the 7-weeks with different models, concepts and exercises each week for you to tackle and grow your skillset.