So You Want to Be a Category Management Ninja?
Thank you for your interest in this e learning Category Management training course with MBM. The cost is £693+vat.
e learning Category Management
What Can You Expect?
This is a 7-week course, which has been designed using over 150 years of Category Management experience, by ex-nams, ex-category managers and ex-buyers.
Each week you will be emailed a piece of the course to study and then complete. This training course is not for the faint-hearted. Each piece of homework must be started, and where possible, completed in that week, because if you get behind, you’ll struggle to catch-up.
We will walk you through our unique 73% Category Management Funnel over the next 7 weeks. Each week you will tackle a layer of the funnel:
What Will You Learn?
The learning objectives for this e learning Category Management training course are:
By the end of this training, you will be able to…
- Know how to identify a category target that is simple, easy to understand & explain, and how to write the category target in a S.M.A.R.T. way.
- Be able to bring your Shopper to life, showing the opportunities, their barriers, their motivations, and their needs.
- Be able to bring your Supermarket to life, showing the opportunities, their barriers, their motivations, and their needs.
- Understand how to turn data into insights, and then into opportunities.
- Be able to sell more of your opportunities to the Supermarket.
- Know how to increase your chances of landing your opportunities in-store.
- Understand how to measure your performance as a Category Manager and to continuously improve.
Enter your details below to register:
For further information, you take a look at our Ultimate Guide to Category Management and our Category Management Tips YouTube Channel. Alternatively, see how our full Category Management Training can be of help to you.