According to Christine Tacon, the Groceries Code Adjudicator, almost a quarter of suppliers do not understand the Code, and almost 1 in 2 have had no training in how the Code can protect them (Source: GCA YouGov Annual Survey 2019).
Don’t Buy this Training and Take these Risks
This is a concern for a supplier because you:
- Will not know if your Buyer is acting illegally.
- Might be exposed without a supplier agreement.
- You might be losing money responding to an incorrect Buyer’s request.
- Supermarket Buyers are trained every year, by law.
Why Buy this GSCOP Training?
This GSCOP e-learning product has been written by an ex-Tesco Buying Director. Plus, he has been delivering GSCOP training for 9 years.
What are the Learning Objectives?
The learning objectives for this e-learning GSCOP course are – by the end of this training you will be able to:
- Know why GSCOP was introduced, what it is and who it affects.
- Understand some of the common misconceptions around GSCOP.
- Know the various information sources available to you in order to get help, advice and support on any GSCOP issue.
- Explain how GSCOP affects you as a supplier.
- Realise how GSCOP affects the way in which supermarkets will negotiate with you.
- Understand your rights as a supplier under the GSCOP legislation and what you should do if you want to make a complaint about supermarkets’ buying practices.
- Know the positive results achieved by the Adjudicator’s ‘collaborative’ approach and how they can help and protect you as a supplier.
What Can You Expect from this Course?
Once you have been you will be sent Part 0 – The Welcome email. This will explain what will happen and how you can make it stick. Then, each week, you will be sent a new part. In week 1 you will receive Part #1, In week 2 you will receive Part #2, etc.
We have purposefully made this training across 7 weeks because then you only need to do 30-minutes per week (10 minutes reading followed by an exercise), combined of some reading each week, followed by an exercise. To be honest, GSCOP can be a little dry as it is a piece of UK law. This way we ensure that we capture your full attention to make it stick.
Click ‘Add to Basket’ Now.