Achieving Real Behavioural Change with ‘Sticky Learning ®’
Sticky Learning ® is our own unique learning method. Developed over the last 18 years. Most Learners attend 1-day training courses and do nothing afterwards. HR Managers & L&D Managers told us that this was unacceptable.
Sticky Learning ® helps Learners to Realise more of what they have learnt. To help them to Recall more of what they have learnt. Plus, Retain more of what they have learnt. The 3 R’s.
Sticky Learning ® enables us to proudly guarantee that if a Learner is not still using their new skill 5 months later, we will give you your money back. This is our money-back guarantee.
Measuring Your ROI
We evaluate your training on 5 levels, see below, and summarise these into a pack called the ‘Chain of Evidence’.
- Level 1: Reaction (Feel) – What were the learners’ first impressions of the learning?
- Level 2: Learning (Know) – How much did the learners learn?
- Level 3: Behaviour (Do) – To what extent has the learning been used?
- Level 4: Results (Numbers) – How did the behaviour affect the results?
- Level 5: Sponsor (Align) – What ‘observable change in performance’ has been achieved?
You can find out more about measuring your ROI in ‘About Us’.