Interested in completing some stress management training? UK employers reported that 12.5 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2016/17*, so learning to manage stress can have a significant, positive effect on your mental well-being. This course aims to give you the knowledge required to understand the impact of and key issues surrounding stress and raise awareness of the harmful effects stress can have on individuals and those closest to them. The course is ideal for anyone who would like more information on this subject for personal reasons, or anyone who would like to work with, and support, individuals with stress.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £48! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
This course is set up into manageable sections. These include:
Section 1: The definition of stress
In this section, you will understand the definition of ‘stress’, the causes and effects of stress and internal and external demands of stress and how these can be effectively managed.
Section 2: Causes of stress
You will examine in greater detail: the main causes of stress, stress in the workplace and the general fear of feeling a lack of control over one’s own life.
Section 3: The effects of stress
In this section, you will identify the physical effects of stress, the body’s reaction to stress and the possible side-effects it can have on our health.
Section 4: Internal and external demands in daily life that can cause stress
You will cover, in more detail, the internal and external demands present in daily life that can cause and heighten levels of stress.
Section 5: Stress management and support
This section introduces the steps that can be taken to reduce the arduous demands we experience in life which can lead to stress.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Potential to progress on to other courses with a focus on stress management training
- UK-based learner support network to guide you through your studies.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness
Our short, bite-sized CPD courses are interactive and engaging, and take on average just two hours