Do you live in the UK? Health and safety training courses are highly respected by many employers, and having this course on your CV could be very beneficial. This short, auto-marked programme will give you the knowledge you need to carry out risk assessments and to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £48! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: Roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare at work
In this section, you will develop your understanding of employers’ and employees’ duties relating to health, safety and welfare. It covers the requirements for training and competence in the workplace and how to effectively communicate health and safety information.
Section 2: How risk assessments contribute to health and safety
You will cover the meaning of the terms ‘hazard’ and ‘risk’, how risk assessments are carried out and how they contribute to a reduction in workplace accidents and ill health.
Section 3: Identifying and controlling risks from common workplace hazards
This module will enable you to identify hazards in the workplace, understand how hazards can cause harm or damage and learn the risk controls for common hazards.
Section 4: Procedures for responding to accidents and incidents at work
In this section, you will cover the common causes of workplace accidents and ill health, the actions to take following an incident at work and the importance of recording incidents, accidents and ill health accurately.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Suitable for international learners and learners based in the UK
- Health and safety training courses can lead to further training opportunities
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness
Our short, bite-sized CPD courses are interactive and engaging, and take on average just two hours