Are you looking to complete a certified first aid course? This course aims to provide you with the knowledge you need to understand the key areas of first aid. The course will enable you to increase the safety of yourself and others in the workplace and in other everyday environments. This is a great course for anyone who is interested in first aid, as it will provide you with crucial skills that apply to all aspects of work and everyday life.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £48! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Zone 3 is made up of manageable sections, including:
Section 1: Choking (Adult)
In this section, you will learn what choking is, the signs of choking and a blocked airway, how to respond when someone is choking, and how to administer first aid to an individual who is
Section 2: Chest pains (including heart attack)
You will learn how a heart attack occurs, the signs and symptoms of a heart attack, the effects of and treatment for angina, the first aid that is appropriate for a conscious patient and the first aid that should be administered to an unconscious or unresponsive patient.
Section 3: Seizures
In this section, you will look at what a seizure involves, the signs and symptoms of a seizure, the different types of seizures, when to call an ambulance and the actions to take if an individual has a seizure. You will also learn what a first-aider should do in response to a seizure and what they should not do.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness