Are you looking to increase your understanding of weight management by completing a weight management course? Online content and assessments make this course accessible for anyone, anywhere. This short introductory programme of study will give you the knowledge you need to understand health issues and how to control and manage a healthy diet.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £29! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: The risks associated with ineffective weight management
Within this section you will familiarise yourself with a range of terms relating to ineffective weight management, recognise health risks associated with obesity and emaciation, as well as learning about the warning signs of malnourishment.
Section 2: How body image may influence weight management
This section will explain the meaning of the term ‘body image’ and will cover the media’s portrayal of body image and its negative effect on weight management.
Section 3: Effective methods of weight management
This section will help you to understand the role of a balanced diet and the meaning of the term ‘energy balance’. You will also look at weight management programmes, lifestyle choices and the common myth surrounding weight loss.
Section 4: Planning a short weight management programme
In the final section you will learn how to plan your own diet and nutrition programmes, identify goals and collect information relating to a plan that you will develop.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
- Build a solid foundation of knowledge to aid you in progressing to further, more in-depth, training.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness
Our short, bite-sized CPD courses are interactive and engaging, and take on average just two hours