Interested in studying one of our online management courses? This short, auto-marked programme will build your knowledge of how to define, investigate and analyse problems and how to evaluate your options.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £29! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: Defining, investigating and analysing problems
In this section, you will learn how to describe a problem, its nature, scope and impact.
Section 2: Data and information
You will discover how to gather and interpret information to identify possible solutions to a problem.
Section 3: Evaluating options
This section covers how to evaluate options to make a decision. You will also learn about decision making techniques to evaluate options to arrive at the best solution.
Section 4: Planning techniques
You will cover how to plan, monitor and review the implementation and communication of decisions.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness
Our short, bite-sized CPD courses are interactive and engaging, and take on average just two hours