An understanding of how to effectively prevent and control the spread of infection is crucial in ensuring that individuals do not unknowingly cause their family, friends, colleagues and any other people that they come into contact with to become unwell.
By completing this course, you will be equipped with a greater understanding of how to prevent and control the spread of infection, both in the workplace and in the home. You will also gain knowledge of how to identify infections, as well as the different types of infection.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £29! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive a certificate of achievement.
This course is split into four manageable sections:
Section 1: Introduction to infection control (5 questions)
Section 2: Identifying infections (2 questions)
Section 3: How to reduce the risk of infection in the workplace and the home (7 questions)
Section 4: The importance of hand washing (3 questions)
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness
Our short, bite-sized CPD courses are interactive and engaging, and take on average just two hours