Are you interested in studying our Personal Money Management course? This course will enable you to think about your money more carefully and will help you to budget more specifically. You will become more aware of what you are spending daily, weekly and monthly, as the course encourages you to evaluate your spending and how necessary this is.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £48! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: Understanding personal money management
This section helps you to change your attitude towards money and learn how to make savings in order to manage your money better and see it go further. Explore credit, the many different types and the cost of borrowing (including the dangers of the consequences following missed payments.)
Section 2: Applying methods for personal money management
Work out which daily methods suit you best by exploring different ways to save. In this section, you will understand what amount of your earnings you actually take home on pay day after tax and national insurance deductions, as well as examining other potential deductions and entitlements you are eligible for.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness
Our short, bite-sized CPD courses are interactive and engaging, and take on average just two hours