Are you looking to improve your knowledge of exercise and fitness by completing an exercise and fitness course? This short ‘CPD certified’ programme of learning is a great addition to your CV to show your commitment to health and fitness and is also ideal for heightening your awareness of positive lifestyle changes and the benefits they can have.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £29! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: Exercise
Within this section you will learn about the important role exercise plays in maintaining general health and well-being, the types of activities that can improve your health and fitness and why we need to exercise.
Section 2: Nutrition
Section 2 covers the nutritional guidelines for a healthy diet and explains how nutrition affects our everyday health and fitness.
Section 3: Anatomy and physiology
The final section will guide you through the different systems in the human body, including the different terms associated with each system and what effects exercise has on these systems.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Build a solid foundation of knowledge to aid you in progressing to further, more in-depth, training.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness
Our short, bite-sized CPD courses are interactive and engaging, and take on average just four hours