What Is Discipline In The Workplace
Are you interested in studying one of our online leadership courses? This course aims to give you the knowledge needed to understand discipline in the workplace, including tribunals, grievances and disciplinary procedures.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £48! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: Organisational policies relating to discipline in the workplace
This section will introduce you to the policies and procedures relating to discipline in the workplace, including employment tribunals, grievance procedures and disciplinary procedures.
Section 2: Monitoring discipline in the workplace
In this section you will learn about how to monitor discipline in the workplace, including the purpose and aims of a disciplinary procedure, interpersonal behaviour and support skills and records for disciplinary procedures.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
- Potential to go on to study another of our online leadership courses.
This course could assist you in gaining the following employment opportunities and potential salaries:
Office Manager – up to £34,000 per annum.
Team Leader – up to £42,000 per annum.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness
Our short, bite-sized CPD courses are interactive and engaging, and take on average just two hours