Are you looking to study a COSHH course online? This short, auto-marked programme will provide you with the knowledge you need to undertake a COSHH risk assessment and to classify different hazardous substances and how they cause harm to the body.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY £29! – Click Buy Now!
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: The importance of COSHH risk assessments
In this section, you will develop your understanding of the reasons for conducting COSHH risk assessments and the main legislation relating to COSHH risk assessments.
Section 2: Types of hazardous substances
Upon completion of this section, you will be able to identify and classify different forms of hazardous substances and how these substances affect the body to cause harm.
Section 3: Controlling risks from hazardous substances
This section helps you to understand the factors to consider when assessing risks from exposure to hazardous substances, covering the hierarchy of controls in relation to hazardous substances.
Section 4: How a COSHH risk assessment is carried out
In this section, you will study the stages of a COSHH risk assessment and the circumstances in which a COSHH risk assessment should be reviewed.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
We have over 40 courses to choose from covering the following topics:
• Business, Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• Health and Social Care
• Retail and Hospitality
• Personal Development and Employability
• Health and Fitness
Our short, bite-sized CPD courses are interactive and engaging, and take on average just two hours