Working together to deliver a very successful People Development Programme, together with our Sticky Learning ® unique training method, is about understanding what we need to do together to achieve the best possible results. Below is our 3 step set-up guide:
| || A. Understanding Who |
- Who is our liaison person for day-to-day management of the courses? E.g. Booking venues and arranging dates.
- Who chases learners when they have not completed their stuff? E.g. HBDI and Sticky Pieces.
- Who is our liaison person for reviewing progress? E.g. On a monthly basis, or at key milestones, discussing performance.
- Who is our liaison person for finalising the deal? E.g. Payment terms.
- Who is our liaison person for discussing evaluation?
- Who will write to the initial email informing the learners and their line manager of their training? We can draft that for you, if you wish.
- Who can we talk to that can get our website and emails ‘whitelisted’?
| || B. Understanding How |
- How can we get a list of all the Learners? Their names, titles, email addresses, dietary requirements, office locations, and accessibility. We can provide an excel template to complete.
- How can we get a list of all the Learners’ Line Managers’ names and email addresses?
- How can we get the addresses of each site we will be training at and who is the arrival point of contact?
- How do the Leaners prefer to learn? – We will email all the learners asking them to complete a Learning Styles questionnaire.
| ||C. Understanding What
- Draft Client Agreement for us to update and then sign.
- An example of an invite for a learner to join a course.
- An example of a Sticky Piece for learner from the Time Management course.
- An example of a supporting piece for Managers to enable them to help their learners.
- An example of an evaluation questionnaire for learner.
- An example of an evaluation questionnaire for a manager.
- An example chain of evidence report.
- Sticky Piece – A piece of activity that a Learner does between training courses.
- Manager Piece – A piece of activity a line manager does to support their Learner.
- Knowledge Vault – The place where resources are provided for the Learner, e.g. videos, blog posts, quizzes, etc.
- Sticky Learning ® – MBM’s unique training method.
- Client Manager – A person from MBM that manages the client.
- Tutor – The trainer of a course.
- ILO – Individual Learning Objective.
- Learner – Person being trained.
- Course – The days of training that we do e.g. Time Management.
- Programme – A selection of courses that we use to describe the suite of courses for a client.
- Programme Sponsor – Client person that is sponsoring the training programme.
- Chain of Evidence – Our 5 level evaluation method that is provided to the Programme Sponsor.
- Client Programme Planner – The excel file that manages the ‘People Programme’ containing courses, for a client.
- Course Delivery Planner – The excel file that manages the delivery of all the necessary items for a course to happen.
- Learners’ Database – A tab in the ‘Client Programme Planner’ that shows the client’s learners’ contact details, line manager, HBDI ® colour, learning style and the details around their engagement, e.g. Did they complete the ‘Teach Someone Else’.