Coronavirus (COVID-19) Training Delivery Protocols
Working Safely During Coronavirus
To give you, our clients confidence that you can safely and effectively return to training with us. We have introduced the following COVID-19 updated measures and protocols. These are specifically designed to protect your Learners and our trainers during the coronavirus pandemic. Due to the pandemic being a ‘moving feast’ please be assured that we will keep a close eye on the Government’s guidelines. Whilst we may not update this page daily, rest assured that we are fully aware.
Twelve Measures Adopted with Learners
MBM has adopted the following eleven measures to protect us all when we are supporting your Learners:
- All MBM trainers are vaccinated & boosted and will have their NHS COVID Pass available.
- Learners and trainers to maintain a relevant space distance.
- No hard copy materials are provided, all will be sent electronically pre or post-training.
- No physical items i.e. popcorn, toys, materials, pens, or paperwork.
- Facemasks provided for both Learners and tutors, should they be requested.
- MBM trainers will test and confirm they are COVID-19 clear ahead of arrival.
- MBM trainers will provide their own transport, currently, the use of public transport including trains is forbidden.
- No welcome ‘handshakes’, instead MBM adopts the Sticky Learning ® wave.
- Hand sanitiser carried by MBM tutors and available to everyone.
- MBM trainers will provide their own food and drinks, meaning no requirement to enter canteens or receive any food or drinks.
- Wipe boards, door handles, IT equipment etc. will be sanitised on arrival and departure.
- MBM trainers will encourage Learners to wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and water prior to entry and exit to the training space.
Six Measures Adopted On-Site
MBM has adopted the following five measures to protect us all whilst we are on-site:
- Training room set up – everyone 2-metres apart.
- The size of the room must enable all the Learners to be 2-metres apart at all times.
- We will brief all learners prior to the session to emphasise that 2-metre social distancing will be in force.
- Adequate places must be available to wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- One-way systems or the equivalent in place to manage social distancing protocols around the site.
- For open house courses, i.e. held at MBM training venues, Learners will be requested to complete lateral flow tests.
Failure to meet the above minimum site requirements may mean the trainer will cancel the course and the client is liable for costs.